{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    Gray skies, be gone...



    :::slides across the floor and wows you with my awesome air guitar:::

    "Here we are again. The beginning of a new year - a new blog. A whole new flood of my emotions poured into cyberspace."

    That's the entry that has been sitting in my draft folder for... 4 months. Where has the time gone? April 2008. Really?! Already? Didn't I just post my 2007 New Years Resolutions? Don't ask me how that went... or what's on my list now. You might want to check back with me next year... maybe I will have finally made some progress.

    I didn't live up to that list in many ways. Who really does though? I am beginning to think that's the point. I don't know where to start - 2007 was a long roller coaster ride.

    I always create a list of things I want to do, things I'm going to start doing... and then somehow tomorrow turns into next week turns into a year... and finally, I've given up before I've begun.

    I'm missing something, though... something big. I have many amazing and ideal things surrounding me; my beautiful baby girl, Mr. J...but right behind all that happiness is something I can't quite make out. I'm on the verge of rain...


    Poor cyberspace... I really feel for you.

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails