{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    Second Verse, Same As The First.

    I feel like there should be something here. A month ago, I would have been blogging my ass off after the things said to me... today... mmm not so much. Did you see that? It just rolled right off my back.

    I'm going to take this time instead, to do a shout out!
    What's that you say? A shout out?
    Yes. Yes, indeed.
    [Proceed with caution... this is about to get cheesy.]


    Here's to my girls. That sounds very high school, I know. Mark me down as the oldest 16 year old ever. But, without you guys, I don't truly think I'd be standing as strong as I am today.

    So, here's to each of you... [and yes, I'm going to use your real names ;) ...]

    Jenn - You are my soul sister. Your wisdom, intellect and devotion have guided me more than you can imagine. I look up to you in so many ways and will always cherish you. I am inspired by you and your Love. The gifts you have brought to my life are endless.

    Kath - You are my older, taller, more blond twin [that was blessed with all the boobs]. Your undying dedication to our friendship and to me has yet to be matched. You have bailed me out of so many situations and have never asked for anything in return. You are one of a kind.

    Kass - You are my partner in crime. I've known you the shortest amount of time, but you've become one of my closest friends and can always make me laugh and forget my stresses. Your energy and experiences always give me a new perspective and energize me.

    I've lost many good friends over the years and have taken a lot for granted. One of my newer and closer friends talks constantly about realizing how much his friends mean and enrich his life and it's made me stop and re-evaluate the relationships I have, as well. So often we lose track of the reason we have people in our lives and the various gifts they bring to the table. While this is a little gesture in the grand scheme of things, I hope you all know how much you brighten my life and strengthen me.

    I'm making you all mixtapes!

    ha ha Oh man, I kill myself.

    1 comment:

    @JRPorter said...

    You rock my socks Ms. Spencer :)

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails