{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    Channeling Naxx and my inner three year old.


    I like to believe in the cliche that when one door closes, two more open in its place. Admittedly, it’s hard to hang onto that notion when it feels so much of what you are doing is in vain. Everything you’ve done and been up to this point defines who you are, right? I've been learning a lot more about myself... I'd like to think I could even go so far as to say I know what I am looking for and I’m not afraid to ask for it. But the terrible truth is that I know absolutely nothing and sometimes feel considerably lost.

    I'm a little furious right now. A little curious, exhausted, annoyed... but most of all, I'm hurt and confused. Why invest in something that is just going to keep changing? Someone who keeps pulling away?

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails