{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    Here... is the one place you won't find me.


    5 things my heart is beating in anticipation for this weekend:

    • Reconnecting with my sewing machine. I used to sew all the time. I even made my own clothes. I thought I was cool. I used to spend the majority of my free time creating and constructing, whether it was sewing, painting, metal work, or paper crafts. I miss that… I’m hoping to find the time to do that more often.

    • Dinner and movie night. It feels like forever since we sat around all night watching movies, eating milk duds and raving over the soundtracks.

    • Reading. Yeah… I’m pouring myself into Love is a Mix Tape, by Rob Sheffield. It’s that time of year for me… I work backwards with reading. In the summer I love nothing more than sitting under a tree and pouring myself into a great book, feeling the warmth of the sun on me.

    • As some of friends have experienced, some with more exhilaration than others, I have recently discovered a website loaded with new tunes. And I am on cloud 9… I can’t wait to bust out the nano and clean my entire apartment singing at the top of my lungs. Yes… I am looking forward to cleaning my apartment. You can quote me on that.

    • Planning my gardening adventures for this summer. I have fallen in love with some great container/pottery gardening ideas and I can’t wait to have Addi help me implement them… but first… I have to read up on how not to kill any plant you touch. Anyone know where I can find that book?

    2 comments:

    John said...

    I love movie nights, admiring soundtracks. Sometimes I dream about being a soundtracker. :)

    Nikki said...

    And with your eclectic musical interests, I would watch the movies *just* for the soundtrack :)

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails