{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    "Learn to pick your battles."

    I can't tell you how many times I've heard that in my lifetime. I had an ex who loved to tell me that and I hated it, because I kept thinking, why do I have to pick? If it's something I feel sincerely upset about shouldn't I be able to discuss that? So, it was especially awesome when I was driving home on this rainy Sunday morning and realized... I need to learn to pick my battles.

    Is there a speedy coarse that one can take on learning the ability to keep her mouth shut and her fingers still? Sometimes, I just get myself so worked up over the simplest things and inevitably do something I regret later. Believe it or not, I am getting better about this. Much much better...

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails