{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    Why can't I be more like crocodiles?



    It's time to clean things up a little. There is a hurdle in my life right now that I don't have the patience or the energy to deal with anymore. I've never claimed to be an extremely eloquent person, but my cup overfloweth with too much of their bullshit.

    One little thing for you before I go - whenever I think of you, I can't help but think of this, too... "When the winds of change blow hard enough, even the most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles." Your shit storm is still blowing, baby. Hold on to your hat.

    I'm going to sit here for a second and wipe the egg off my face. Then I am going to get up, look in the mirror and make sure all the visible traces of you are gone. Shame on you.

    No. Shame on me for trusting you... with too much of myself.

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails