{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    Different Pages, Same Story.


    I have decided its time to streamline things a little. I'm shutting down StickyFingers and moving it here, to my MoodyFingers blog. I don't really know why I felt the need to split them. I think for whatever foolish reason, I wanted to keep my lives separate... you know, my imploding relationships and the journey of trying to raise my daughter. Why keep them apart? That's who I am... a single mother, trying to figure out what is best for both of us.

    Eventually, I will completely move the MoodyFingers blog… but that’s still a work in progress. Until then, for those of you whom I have forced to read the few posts put on StickyFingers, change your RSS feeds. ;)

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails