{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    The sun... it rises slowly, as you walk.

    I’m stealing an idea from a blogger I fell in love with about 2 years ago. As J says, “Amalia, she’s amazing.” And she truly is. Please. Go see for yourself... 


    Today I am trusting … that is all. This is, at times, far more than I can accept… but I’m trying.

    Today I am thankful for this man and the changes in my life he is inspiring.



    Today I am inspired by an old soul I met via Twitter, @MorseMusings. We have shared the occasional comment here and there and her words always light a fire in my stomach and warm my soul. I ventured to her blog today, to catch up on my neglected readings. This woman is powerful. Graceful. Humble.


    Quietly, I await the weekend. Addison and I will be participating in our first annual Breast Cancer walk.  I'm excited to share this experience with her and I look forward to many more. So far, that's the only plan this weekend. I'd love to grab my sketch book and head for the mountains... but alas... Illinois has none.

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails