{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    "May the 4th be with you."

    From: DJNotSteve
    To: @NikolSpencer
    Subject: May the 4th be with you...

    Happy Star Wars day farm girl.

    Hope your day is going well so far. Maybe later we can drop by Toshi Station and pick up some power converters, or perhaps hit the cantina check out the local music scene & some drinks. ;)

    In any case, Saw this picture and it reminded me of you. Well, I guess when I think about you as a little farm girl in any case ;)



    Have a good one, talk to you later.

    From: @NikolSpencer
    To: DJNotSteve
    Subject: RE: May the 4th be with you...

    LMAO

    That totally *was* me! LOL

    Addison seems to have picked up my love of Darth Vader. She came up to me yesterday with her hoodie on backwards and the hood over her face.

    In a whispered, deep voice, she goes “cooo garrr. Cooo garrr. Mommy! I’m Dart Vader! Cooo garrr. Cooo garrr.”

    I laughed so hard.

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails