{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    ...and I'll keep driving in circles, afraid to call anything home.

    I've grown accustomed to coming and going as I please. When I please and how I please. The thought of someone else (other than Monkey, naturally) dictating or even influencing my behaviors suffocates. Its not just Addi and I anymore and regardless of the new faces in our life, that's something that I've got to learn to deal with.

    There are so many things I want to teach her, show her. Do with her. Will it be the same now? Will she even remember the time we had, just the two of us? I wish I had done more. Taken longer walks. Read one more story. Danced to one more song.

    I love that little girl, with so much of myself that sometimes I fear there's just no room for anyone else.

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails