{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    It's time to get out of the desert and into the sun... even if...

    Today is the first time in a week I have really allowed myself to "feel" anything... anxiety, disappointment, anger... these all visited me today. The onset was fast and alarming... the tears, though... I hate those the most... 

    I was sitting on the couch surrounded only by the Format and their acoustic version of an old haunt, rocking my sweet little son to sleep when the first dropped. I've been here before. I know this space well.

    I hate starting over, but my life is a series of constant changes. It's exhausting, really. But... here we are. I am a single mother of two children. I have broken out on my own to freelance. I am reclaiming my thoughts, my dreams, my goals... most importantly... my self.


    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails