{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    Flurries... like Christmas morning.

    Can I just say, I love people with no boundaries? People without filters. I am full of too much information... full of it. My close friends know that... and I think appreciate it. I've never heard otherwise.

    I have never understood, and try as I may, will never understand the need for filters. I am really not so ignorant as to think that everyone is perfect and no one has ever done anything I might disagree with. That dirty deed or hidden thought is probably what attracted me to you in the first place. I have come to terms with the idea that I just may be a freak magnet.

    I spent the better part of the last 3 hours talking with a friend [I should come up with a nick for them.. in due time] and experienced the rare bliss that is an inhibition free conversation. Why can't more people be like this? I have a handful of friends that tout the cliche interest in meeting new people and being open to new things, yet, ironically enough, are the same people who are cloaked in secrecy. How does one truly expect to experience other people when they themselves aren't allowing anyone to fully experience them? Layers of secret hiding places, to me, equates, layers of insecurities and deceit.

    I simply don't have time for that... my time is too precious. Does that make me an elitist? Fine.

    Am I being too judgmental? Too suspicious of others? Too... something?

    Thanks, yet to be named friend, for your open mind and honesty. You're a rare find.

    1 comment:

    @JRPorter said...

    You have intrigued me once again...

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails