{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    New Tunes

    A while ago, I came across a song by Plumb, one of my favorite artists. She'd just released a lullaby CD... for parents. It's great, but by far, my favorite song is In My Arms. It is impossible for me to listen to this and not think of my little girl... and to not feel like crying.



    Time passes so quickly and it is so easy to take the little things for granted or to just not notice them at all. Addi learns something new everyday and sometimes it scares me... because before I know it, she will be chasing boys and looking for her own apartment.

    I remember when I found out I was pregnant, I was so scared and going through the most selfish stage of my life, it was hard to picture my life as a mother. I honestly don't know what I would do without her... she grounds me and keeps me sane, despite my obnoxious jokes. She is by far the greatest thing to have come into my life.

    .

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails