{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    Purple Teams

    A friend sent this to me today from a blog we both follow, I Wrote This for You. It's so simple and to the point. It's awesome... just the reminder I needed. Somehow, she always knows. Too often I was so wrapped up in the who's, why's and where's of whatever relationship I was in, I never gave in to the opportunity to truly experience Love.

    I love new chapters in life and I am truly looking forward to one day experiencing exactly what Love is and is not.

    But love is none of these things. It won't suddenly make every day ok. It won't change who you are. It won't make your car go faster. It doesn't even wash your dishes.

    All love is, is love. And that's all it needs to be, really.

    1 comment:

    @JRPorter said...

    She sounds pretty kick ass ;)

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails