{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    4am Yogurt Call

    January 12, 2009

    Addi was a little sick this weekend, kinda puky and didn't want to eat anything other cashews and yogurt. Thankfully, she was at least able to keep those down. After lots of begging, she still refused to eat any thing of substance all day long. Finally, at 4am this morning, her appetite kicked in. I woke up to something being dropped in the kitchen and then saw Addi stumble by me towards her bed... where she laid down and inhaled 2 tubes of Go-gurt - while she was still asleep! The poor thing was starving! I could hear her belly from my bed. She was so cute, I had to take a picture. On a side note, I do hope I don't have a Sleep Walker on my hands...

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails