{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    Define: My Personal Space


    Define: Blog
    Definition: A frequent, chronological publication of personal thoughts and Web links.

    So, I've had this blog for a little over 2 years... one would have thought it could have evolved into something interesting to read, but alas, it is just my personal space - where I do tend to bitch sometimes, post things that may not make sense to you... or me even and try to make sense out of some of my relationships. With that said, I have a lot on my mind right now... beware. Some of you are likely to find things here that upset or even offend you.

    You have two options...
    1. Talk to me about it
    or...
    2. In the upper right hand corner of this screen, there is a red box with a white X in it. If you click it, I will go away.

    But with that being said, and because I am not completely hardcore and insensitive to others, I am sorry if you don't understand where I am coming from.

    “The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.” - James A. Garfield

    1 comment:

    @JRPorter said...

    I've only had my blog for a few months and have already said some things that offended people. You use this space how it was designed to be used: to be you. Sometimes things are easy to read, but they need to be read anyway. Write with your heart my dear. I'm gonna buckle in and enjoy the ride ;)

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails