{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    Here's to taking a chill pill in 2009


    This last weekend was the first full weekend in a long time that I got to spend with Addi. Her personality has shown up… full force and she is as happy as they come.

    Newest and Cutest:
    When you sneeze, she says “blesh ew.”
    When you cough, she asks “Ew ok?”
    When you yawn, she asks “Ew tired?”

    And when I say “you” I mean anyone. If you are at the mall coughing and faintly hear “ew ok”… it’s most likely Addi. She is afraid of no one and concerned for everyone.

    She gets a little rowdy from time to time. She has the shortest attention span. She is the most independent child I have ever encountered. She’s eager to learn and absorbs things like a sponge. She has the quirkiest sense of humor and fashion. She’s taller than most kids her age. Her vocabulary increases daily. She is one of the happiest children I have ever met. She’s perfect… really is.

    So many times I have overanalyzed myself and thought I was doing something wrong… something that would have affected her greatly and have questioned my tactics and reasoning’s time and time again. She’s got a great support system and a wonderful slew of parents. Here’s a thought… maybe I have been too hard on myself and those around me.

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails