{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    [Insert funny face here]

    I truly don't buy into the whole horoscope thing, but sometimes, I find them funny... and oddly accurate. When I have more time, perhaps I will share why these amaze me so much...

    PISCES: February 19 - March 20th
    You're a little confused still, but can tell that there's just not quite enough information for you to understand the situation. It's a good time to look for more clues up close. Things should resolve soon.

    oh and this one, too...

    VIRGO: August 23rd - September 22nd
    Let others at work or at home deal with their own problems on their own time -- you don't need to play baby-sitter! Whatever else is going on, you need to focus on your own issues.

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails