{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    More broken pieces of my private collection.


    My thoughts are spending more time with someone who used to consume them a while ago. The last time I really talked with them, the days were getting shorter. Its funny how day by day, nothing seems to change, and then you stop and look at everything that's taken place during the gap in correspondence... and you realize you're a different person... with different desires and goals. But when the conversation starts, I realize I am at the center no different and we still click… we still laugh and share the same oddities.

    Sometimes, I find myself wondering why they came back… after all that I did. But you know me, I over analyze and am too intense. I am enjoying this though… this game of sorts.

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails