{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    This is fitting for my head today...

    Taken from I Wrote This For You

    Being enlightened doesn't mean being happy. It means you're ok even when things aren't.
    ~
    Interesting weekend. Lots of thoughts. Lots of changes. I'm excited and find myself looking forward to tomorrow with more exhileration than I can ever remember. I'm cutting this off here... if I give you all the goodies now, you've no reason to come back. And I want you here... with me... on this new journey.

    I'm stealing a line or two from a new friend, "I am pretty much standing on the edge of a cliff hanging one foot over the ledge. It isn't my intention to have you try and pull me back, but maybe in a way I'm just asking you to join me for a moment and look down."

    This, for me, is about absolute self-acceptance, trust, and exploration. Ha! Interesting... that seems to be something this new friend is looking for, too. Interesting time for us to have come into one another's life.

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails