{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    I'm torn, but I could get lost in your voice.

    PISCES: February 19 - March 20th
    Life is a little overwhelming today, but not so much that you can't get stuff done. Try to blow off anyone or anything that's too much trouble, but expect a bit more stress than usual.

    Sigh. I don't know what my problem is... I can't pinpoint it, but right now, I am certainly feeling moody. Work is something I am having a hard time wrapping my head around, sprinkle in a little nostalgia, a dash of boy, a pinch of sickness and you get one crumbly cake. Eh... I think I need girlfriend therapy and a box of Junior Mints. Or... maybe... this is something else and I just need to chill out for a while.

    However, just in case, girlfriend therapy is right around the corner! Friday night, me and Jenn [@jrporter]... good old fashioned slumber party... complete with pillow fights, I hope. {giggle}

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails