{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    Screw the grapes -I'll take the ant.



    - Posted using Mobypicture.com

    We have an ant issue in the Spencer household. Each morning they come out to harvest Addi's breakfast. I can't get rid of them. I've sprayed and I scrub the table and vacuum the floor daily. There is no trail... and I can't figure out where they are coming in. Any ideas on how to get these unwanted pests to go away?

    Until they do though, Addison has decided that she is going to be friends with them. Here is one area we differ... when I see a bug, I scream and cover it with a cup. Addi names it and plays with it... remember the hostage situation with Mort, the Water Beetle? I still get the creeps when I look at those pictures!

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails