{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    You can't run and you suck at hiding.

    PISCES: February 19 - March 20th
    You're a little lost today, but that's not such a big problem for you! In fact, you may just stumble into something new and exciting, though it might take you some time to recognize its true value.

    This Monday feels like a Monday. {sips more coffee} I wasn't up later than usual. Didn't do anything to wear myself out this weekend. Yet, woke up exhausted and not wanting to leave the comfort of my bed. Calvin called last night and we chatted for quite a while. He's a interesting character and I find myself confiding in him more and more. The thing about Calvin that intrigues me? He seems to get what I'm saying and knows what I need before I even say it. I'd like to say it's because we've known each other so long, but I can't... Still, there's no feeling as if I have a lot of catching up to do. Granted, 15 years silence is quite the gap.


    This Monday has been added to the list of things that make me go "hmm..."

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails