{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    I'd like to walk around with your mind for a while.

    Last night I watched "Me and You and Everyone We Know" and I highly recommend you watch it. These lines from the movie pretty much sum up everything I'm created of, believe in and hope for.

    "I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." - [Richard Swersey played by John Hawkes]

    I have an intense desire to be surrounded by things and people that inspire me and I've discovered this new place where colors are more intense and conversations more meaningful. Its amazing the things you miss in life when you are so worried about what the outcome will be, who its benefiting and you're not just enjoying the mere presence of whatever that moment is in your life.

    I have lots of things swirling in my head right now; conversations, emotions, revelations... but a friend, whose opinion is gaining more and more weight, shared a dream of his... where all his friends live on the same street.. a real butchers shop, a coffee shop playing Sinatra all the time and an eccentric neighborhood bakery. I think The Gentleman is on to something... and I'm off to spend my Friday night riding the inspirational wave he's left me with.

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails