{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    It's not you… it is me.

    He said to me, "do you know what I always got out having sex with you those last few months? It was the closest I could get to you without getting damaged."

    There are no words to string together for a response to that. So, I sat and cried… and thinking about it now, that’s still the only response I can muster. I’m swallowing the largest piece of humble pie right now. I’m an incredibly stubborn woman. I’m an incredibly guarded woman. I’ve always known this about myself, but it wasn’t until recently that I realized I was actually hurting myself more by hiding behind these walls.

    And right now…
    "I feel like none of this is real. I pretend that my heart and my head are well but if the blood pumping through my veins could freeze like a river in Toronto, then I'd be pleased." - Camera Obscura: Forest and Sand



    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails