{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    We might as well be strangers...

    A long overdue conversation started last night. Part of me is a little embarassed that I said some of the things I did... spilled the proverbial beans, if you will. But at the end of the day, I think it was time. Perhaps, this will give greater understanding to why I approach him the way I do, why the sensitivities exist and at the end of this conversation, I hope we can walk away with a little deeper understanding of one another.

    The following landed in my reader this morning... the cosmos are watching me and its about freaking time they stopped hating me.

    PISCES: February 19 - March 20th
    Today brings at least one new way of seeing your situation -- one that feels more balanced! It's a great day to start to feel normal again after a long period of wondering where you were headed.

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails