{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    I always wanted to be a cowboy when I grew up...

    It's a shame we can't all be Super-Hero's, he said... But then, we wouldn't all be super, now would we? His eyes shifted down and as he ran his hands through his hair, I caught a glimpse of the boy he must have been. Shy and full of wonder... Not all that far, really, from the mischievous man that sat in front of me.
    Do you ever take the opportunity to lie motionless, eyes closed and picture your "what-ifs" or to even dare ask yourself "what really makes me happy"?
    Be it your children, work, friends, partner, or otherwise, I hope when you do take the time to ask yourself, where you are right now isn't far from your center.

    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails