{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    Quando se fa l’ammore sotto ‘a luna come te vene ‘capa e di: “I love you!?”

    At first I thought I had bumped stations. Then scratched my head wondering what B96 was doing. After listening to the song... I was mesmerized. Searching the web tonight I finally found it... and  even better? This gem of a video, too. I could never ever do something like this. I've no patience and I am afraid to admit that sitting that close to someone might actually make me cry, even if it is for stop motion awesomeness. 

    But I digress, just listen and if you don't love, at least admire the fancy foot... er... hand work here. 


    Oh, brother. This makes me want to bust out my old Turkish loves. 


    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails