{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    Curiosity, that's what kills us. Not muggers or all that bullshit about the ozone layer. It's our own hearts and minds.


    I'm sitting here watching Alice, a lovely little Woody Allen movie, and I've decided a couple of things: 

    1. I want a jazzy band to follow me around. It appears that walking, drinking coffee, taking out the trash... the laundry even, are all far more delightful with a sax following me around. 
    2. I need to spend more days in bed naked, smoking, talking of art and philosophy.
    3. There must be laughter, even during the most torrid of moments.
    4. Long walks. Studious introspection. Dramatic bouts of inspiration. All as necessary as water. 

    During a 'hammer meets nail' style conversation this evening, I realized that in an ideal world I would live in a Woody Allen movie. Which one has yet to be determined, but I did find this particular one to be rather pleasant. 


    [Title quote via Woody Allen]


    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails