{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    The pieces we carry with us.

    {Yawn} Its midnight and my thoughts just won’t stop running. Oh, how I have missed the opportunity of throwing my words into cyberspace and removing them from the internal conversations I have.

    At first glance, I’ve sat on the proverbial sidelines and watched a close friend go through some emotional hoops. From time to time I have feared that my involvement would be more of a deterrent than an incitement in her life. My intent was to empower and inspire change… whatever that may be. The creases we fall in during the process sometimes cloud our head and handicap us during the moments that should propel an alteration, but despite those moments, I sit here with a new found reverence for love… true love, respect and selflessness.

    One of my favorite and frequently overused sayings radiates through me now and I hope you carry this with you, too…. “Be the change you want to see in the world”. I’m changing it for you, though… Be the change you want to see in your world.

    Don’t forget. Grow.

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails