{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    Scrambled Pedestrians



    Yesterday was a little weird for me...

    1 friend's father is dying from cancer. He's trying to be tough, but I can tell in his voice that he's about to fall apart. He's done everything he knew how to help his father for the last 3 years. He's pulled himself out of some severe self-destructive behavior when his world fell apart... I just hope this doesn't start the downward spiral again. He's got a strong constitution, but I worry for both of them...

    1 friend deleted me from their MySpace pages... Ouch. That hurt. How fucking old are we? Seriously. MySpace has become the official status indicator? If I make it to your top 10, I kick ass, is that the deal? Well... I'm not heartbroken over it. I've still got my big girl panties on. I am sure whomever you place in my spot will be more deserving. Go you for getting that last little dig in. ::giggles::

    and finally... the last friend... I'm not sure what to think of. It's been a rough journey and I often wonder what the point is. That time typically comes while I am hunched over on the floor, with my face buried in my hands crying. It happens too often. Should I take this as effort? Should I take this as interest? I have in the past and have been burned. But, one thing I have learned is I rarely learn from my mistakes. So... I will take this as effort, because I want to genuinely believe it is. I'm finding the more I think I know someone, the more I really don't... and you can't read people. You just can't...

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails