{tweet.tweet}

    @nikolspencer

    Now's the chance to sing the things you could never say.


    For some reason, I find I am spending more time frustrated than not... and I shouldn't. Now is the season of butterflies. Every time I try to figure out what it is, I come back to the same destination... I think it's Flannigan. I know that means nothing to you. That's the point. Flannigan embodies everything I thought I wanted. Sometimes, I still wonder. Am I working towards that same goal now? I don't know. I thought I was... in a different way, but the grass is always greener on the other side... that's what they say, right?

    I will admit I am to some extent, high maintenance. Yes, I dare to put that in writing... I am sure it will haunt me later. The point is, somewhere, Flannigan changed. I did not. I still want the same things... and I deserve the best of those. We all do. Is it that the desire and motivation is gone or can I just not see it? I do need to get my eyes checked... maybe I've just lost focus.

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails